Monday, September 29, 2008

I MADE IT THROUGH


To all my family and friends I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for staying by myside through the emotional rollercoaster ride I have been on. The whole I am going I am not going.

Well I did go and it was just not the invitation Megan chose to leave me out of it was the entire wedding she made it very well known to all who attened that there was no place for me right down to the seating assignment for the wedding party, and again the stepfather had a place (who by the way was not there at the wedding or the reception)but i still did not. however even though Mrs.Megan Billingsly made it very clear in her intention to not recognize me as being someone in her life as well as her fathers, HOWEVER Troy did everything I could have wanted. He stood by myside the entire night and made me feel I was apart of him.

Isn't that all that really matters? I think so . I have learned a few things from this. but the most important one is That Troy and I really do love each other.

1 comment:

The Arveseths said...

YAY FOR YOU. I AM VERY PROUD OF YOU AND THINK YOU ARE VERY STRONG TO MAKE IT THRU WHAT YOU DID. THE PIC OF YOU AND TROY IS DARLING AND I AM GLAD FOR THE LESSONS YOU LEARNED, HOWEVER PAINFUL. THEY SAY THEY MAKE US WHO WE ARE, AND NOW, YOU ARE EVEN WISER THAN YOU WERE BEFORE ( IF THAT IS POSSIBLE). LOVES - HOLL